- Making Beer: Altbier & Barleywine
- Making Beer: Altbier & Barleywine Update
- Making Beer: Barleywine...popped off again!
- Making Beer: The Fermentation
- Making Beer: Das Altbier & Barleywine
- Personal: Homebrewer's Blues
- Making Beer: Barley Wine, Altbier & Kolsch Brewing
- Brewing Beer: Quick update
- Brewing: Kolsch & Barleywine Sample
- Brewing: Barleywine ABV
- Brewing Beer: Kolsch is gone :-( What's next?
- Brewing: Wee Heavy, Imperial Stout & Barleywine
- Brewing Progress: Barleywine, Wee Heavy, Imperial Stout
- Happy New Year!
- Brewing Beer: Imperial Stout, Wee Heavy & Barley Wine
- Brewing: Barleywine
- Home Brew: Wee Heavy, Scotch Ale
- Making Beer: Tasting Our Barleywine After One Year
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Collection of Posts: An Account of Brewing Our Barleywine with Malt Extract
About 14 months ago Bryan and I decided to try to brew a barleywine using extract. Here is an account of the process and our notes along the way. We started at Home Sweet Homebrew in Philadelphia, PA with Nancy's suggestions. A few adjustments were made (because I forgot what she said ;-). Some friends were invited over to help and the rest is history. If you're interested in the recipe let me know. I'll add it to the notes.