Brad Hosbach has put together a real sharp looking t-shirt design and made it available to you at a great price. It's the kind of thing you'd want to be seen in during Philly Beer Week as well as beer events during the rest of the year. Drop a note to him, get a t-shirt, and help support a great cause. Instead of putting any more of my own spin on it, here's the concept in Brad's words:
If you are in need of a fresh t-shirt, buy this one to represent "America's greatest beer drinking city" and 3 dollars will be donated to Alex's Lemonade Foundation (to fight childhood cancer)
- shirts come in 3 styles; add $2 for xxl, xxxl, $3 for xxxxl
- Hanes Beefy Tee $10 (sizes are pretty true)
- American Apparel soft tee $15 (run a bit tight, but not hipster tight)
- Alt Apparel Girl fitted tee $15 (a bit snug, order a size up if needed)
- links for each are below if you want more sizing specifics
- all shirts will be navy or royal blue with white ink.
- if you really want a specific color, request it and I'll try to make it happen.
- shirts can be shipped for an extra $3
- I accept paypal, check, pesos, etc.
- to order reply with size(s) and let me know where to ship or if you want to pick up. thanks in advance for your support, Brad.
© Bryan J. Kolesar and The Brew Lounge, 2005-2017. All content is owned and uniquely created by Bryan J. Kolesar. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Kolesar is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, images, and links may be used with advance permission granted and only provided that full and clear credit is given to Bryan J. Kolesar and The Brew Lounge with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Contact Kolesar at TheBrewLounge@gmail.com