Brad Hosbach has put together a real sharp looking t-shirt design and made it available to you at a great price. It's the kind of thing you'd want to be seen in during Philly Beer Week as well as beer events during the rest of the year. Drop a note to him, get a t-shirt, and help support a great cause. Instead of putting any more of my own spin on it, here's the concept in Brad's words:
If you are in need of a fresh t-shirt, buy this one to represent "America's greatest beer drinking city" and 3 dollars will be donated to Alex's Lemonade Foundation (to fight childhood cancer)
- shirts come in 3 styles; add $2 for xxl, xxxl, $3 for xxxxl
- Hanes Beefy Tee $10 (sizes are pretty true)
- American Apparel soft tee $15 (run a bit tight, but not hipster tight)
- Alt Apparel Girl fitted tee $15 (a bit snug, order a size up if needed)
- links for each are below if you want more sizing specifics
- all shirts will be navy or royal blue with white ink.
- if you really want a specific color, request it and I'll try to make it happen.
- shirts can be shipped for an extra $3
- I accept paypal, check, pesos, etc.
- to order reply with size(s) and let me know where to ship or if you want to pick up. thanks in advance for your support, Brad.