Call them resolutions, call them wishful thinking.....I just call them "things that I'm looking forward to in the Beer (Year) 2006'" (no particular order)
- more Monk's beer events/dinners
- opening of Triumph Brewpub in Philadelphia, PA (Old City)
- opening of Mckenzie Brew House in Frazer, PA
- Ommegang Belgian festival
- more homebrew experimentation with Adam
- new website development
- Flyers/Beer trip to Pittsburgh
- opening of Iron Hill in Phoenixville, PA
- read Sam Calagione's book about his experiences in brewing
- Oktoberfest at Stoudt's in Adamstown, PA
- support the local micro/craftbrew scene with all my might
- visit Dogfish Head with Chris
- support other beer website operators, bloggers, podcasters, etc.
How's that for a start? What about you? Any wish list items that Santa didn't bring or resolutions that you'd like to publicly state here?
© Bryan J. Kolesar and The Brew Lounge, 2005-2017. All content is owned and uniquely created by Bryan J. Kolesar. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Kolesar is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, images, and links may be used with advance permission granted and only provided that full and clear credit is given to Bryan J. Kolesar and The Brew Lounge with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Contact Kolesar at TheBrewLounge@gmail.com