Call them resolutions, call them wishful thinking.....I just call them "things that I'm looking forward to in the Beer (Year) 2006'" (no particular order)
- more Monk's beer events/dinners
- opening of Triumph Brewpub in Philadelphia, PA (Old City)
- opening of Mckenzie Brew House in Frazer, PA
- Ommegang Belgian festival
- more homebrew experimentation with Adam
- new website development
- Flyers/Beer trip to Pittsburgh
- opening of Iron Hill in Phoenixville, PA
- read Sam Calagione's book about his experiences in brewing
- Oktoberfest at Stoudt's in Adamstown, PA
- support the local micro/craftbrew scene with all my might
- visit Dogfish Head with Chris
- support other beer website operators, bloggers, podcasters, etc.
How's that for a start? What about you? Any wish list items that Santa didn't bring or resolutions that you'd like to publicly state here?