Call them resolutions, call them wishful thinking.....I just call them "things that I'm looking forward to in the Beer (Year) 2006'" (no particular order)
- more Monk's beer events/dinners
- opening of Triumph Brewpub in Philadelphia, PA (Old City)
- opening of Mckenzie Brew House in Frazer, PA
- Ommegang Belgian festival
- more homebrew experimentation with Adam
- new website development
- Flyers/Beer trip to Pittsburgh
- opening of Iron Hill in Phoenixville, PA
- read Sam Calagione's book about his experiences in brewing
- Oktoberfest at Stoudt's in Adamstown, PA
- support the local micro/craftbrew scene with all my might
- visit Dogfish Head with Chris
- support other beer website operators, bloggers, podcasters, etc.
How's that for a start? What about you? Any wish list items that Santa didn't bring or resolutions that you'd like to publicly state here?
Happy New Year!
I'm going to the Oregon Brewer's Festival in July. I haven't gone since 2000. I used to go there every year. It's one of the best fests in the country.
I also want to plan another trip to Belgium. This time it will be beer-related. I have the wife interested, anyway; that's the first step.
Post a Comment