Just because my analytic side can't let go, here's a breakdown at what you can find on tap today at the locations I included. If you missed it, here's a link to download the tap lists. Enjoy.
- 21 locations averaging 14 taps 172 unique beers
- 19% non-U.S.; 81% U.S.; 64% of the U.S. beer is from Pennsylvania
- Yuengling Lager on 10 taps; Guinness Stout & Victory HopDevil on 9 (Have you guys heard of a stout named O'Reilly? If you haven't, Call Suzy; I only see it on 4 taps); Miller Lite on 8 (it's not the worst of all dem macro lights, imo)
Rounding out the top 10 most found
- Coors Light 6; Stella Artois Belgian Pale Ale 6; Hoegaarden Belgian Wit 5; Samuel Adams Summer Ale 5; Sierra Nevada Pale Ale 5; 5 tied at 4
What Hop Shortage?
- 10 IPAs on tap; 9 APAs; 8 Belgian-Style Witbiers; 7 American Imperial/Double IPAs
- Yards ESA and PPA only on a single tap each (I get a feeling that's about to change)
© Bryan J. Kolesar and The Brew Lounge, 2005-2016. All content is owned and uniquely created by Bryan J. Kolesar. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Kolesar is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, images, and links may be used with advance permission granted and only provided that full and clear credit is given to Bryan J. Kolesar and The Brew Lounge with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Contact Kolesar at TheBrewLounge@gmail.com