is brewed by Spoetzl Brewery
in Shiner, Texas
. This beer was purchased from Total Wine & More
in Claymont, Delaware at room temperature and refrigerated in the low 40s since then. We were interested to see how similar or different the Kolsch varied in its quality and adherance to style compared to Shiner Bock.
- Straw Orange
- half inch head that disapates quickly
- well carbonated
- crisp hops
- slight malt finish
- slightly flowery fruity nose
- my kinda "light" beer ;-)
- Very clear, light golden colored
- Small, soft and creamy head
- Light-medium body
- Something faintly sweet that I just couldn't place, but barely noticeable
- Otherwise, kinda dry and clean
- Easy drinking, not phenomenal, but not bad
- A good "lawnmower beer"
What is a "lawnmower" beer ?
What if yo don't have a lawnmower?
Post a Comment