Hops Infusion is an IPA style brewed by Weyerbacher Brewing
of Easton, PA. This 12oz. bottle was purchased from Beer Yard
and served at a 45F refrigerated temperature.
- mmm..sweet hops heaven!
- ahhh...quite a nose full of hops
- clean hops taste upfront
- enough malt to showcase the hops well
- very drinkable hoppy ale
- slightly dull, orangish-brown color
- just a bit cloudy
- soft white head, hangs around for a while
- grassy and citrus notes in the nose, accompanied by some, but not much malty sweetness
- Something just a bit offputting in the finish makes me wonder if this suffers from one too many hops in the formula
- Though I'll be honest and say I don't recall exactly why, I believe I enjoyed the previous formula more
Post a Comment