- Light grain aroma
- Pale straw color, slight cloudiness
- Nice head that sticks around for a bit and leaves traces on the glass
- A bit on the lighter-bodied side; some carbonation
- Not a whole lot to the flavor other than hints of honey and apricot
- Very slight bitterness in the finish
- Quite the easy drink
Telling the stories behind the passionate pursuit of great beer since 2005.
Do you need a copy of my book - Beer Lover's Mid-Atlantic?
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Beer Tasting: Rock Art Whitetail Golden Ale
Adam and I split a variety case of Rock Art, which has become more commonly available in the southeastern region of Pennsylvania. 'So far, so good' we say to the crew from Vermont. Bryan's Notes:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment