- Dark with an off-white fluffy head
- Slick pour
- Malty aroma matches the flavor
- Kinda dark lager, kinda stoutish tasting
- Hops not all too noticeable
- But, like the IPA that didn't fit the style, I'm not quite sure I'd call this a bonified barleywine
- A bit of molasses gives me a hint of being a strong ale/barleywine
- Another drinkable, non-offending brew from Rock Art
- Something to note here. Doesn't Vermont have a 8% abv beer law? That would really restrict you in this style.
- I had a hard time thinking this was a barleywine.
- I don't have one to taste right now, but, I think I can remember it pretty well.
- It wasn't bad. It might actually taste better over time.
- A bit too bubbly and thin.