- Made from the second runnings of the 275th Anniversary Ale (due out 9/07); which sounds like it should be a WOW beer, can't wait
- Thin, creamy head
- A cloudy, orangish-brown color
- Medium-body and carbonated just enough to make it dance
- Cinnamon and cloves dominate, along with some moderate hints of alcohol
- At 8% ABV, certainly not a session beer, but definitely a joy for a "short session"!
Telling the stories behind the passionate pursuit of great beer since 2005.
Do you need a copy of my book - Beer Lover's Mid-Atlantic?
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Beer Tasting: General Lafayette Holiday Cheer
This beer was enjoyed from the tap at the pub. Chris, Russ, and the crew at the General continue to impress with their takes on standard and not-so-standard brews. Can't wait for their festival in February. Bryan's Notes:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that sounds fantastic. What is the 275th, that its again for a year?
Post a Comment