- Much darker than I expected
- Even an aggressive pour yielded only 1/2" crown
- Sweet malt aroma
- Solid body which slides smooth across the palate
- A bit of caramel-ly extract flavor
- Hops barely noticeable
- Even for this slightly bigger beer, this is another easy drinker from Rock Art
Telling the stories behind the passionate pursuit of great beer since 2005.
Do you need a copy of my book - Beer Lover's Mid-Atlantic?
Friday, December 01, 2006
Beer Tasting: Rock Art American Red Ale
Adam and I split a variety case of Rock Art, which has become more commonly available in the southeastern region of Pennsylvania. 'So far, so good' we say to the crew from Vermont. Bryan's Notes:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment